The expanded and extended 45Q tax credit for carbon capture, utilization and sequestration projects passed by the U.S. Congress in early 2018.
No comments to show.
- Eco Adventure Camp for the Youth February 5, 2017
- Painting from nature is not copying the object; it… January 21, 2017
- Deep Into Forest with a Success October 11, 2016
- Our Undersea Adventure June 9, 2014
- How to Support Sustainable Urbanism in the Wild November 12, 2014
© 2021 SDGs - A non-profit organization dedicated to the rescue, rehabilitation and release wildlife.